cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during search for WM movement type (652 1 L )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

We're trying to reverse a Returns delivery but the error Error during search for WM movement type (652 1 L ) appears. I already maintained movement 652 in LE>WM>Activities>Transfer>Define Movement types for the warehouse number but Im still getting the error message. How can we reverse the Returns and how can we avoid this error? Thanks so much.

Regards,

Paula

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

HI ,

I am facing the same error can you please let me why i am not able to reverse the return delivery.

And i see a table where a new entry needs to be added , pls let me know in English which table is that with T-code and path, thanks in advance .

0 Kudos

unable to reverse the goods delivery in VL09.VL09 error below. error message when trying to reverse delivery : error during search for WM movmement type (652 L)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Warehouse Management

->

Interfaces

->

Inventory Management

->

Define Movement Types

->

LE-WM Interface to Inventory Management

0 Kudos

Thnak you !

Former Member
0 Kudos

insert this entry 652 1 L, it will work.

regards,

Yu

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Paula,

Are you trying to reverse this using VL09? Just ensure that the stock exists in returns in MMBE.

Regards,

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! Yes I did it in VL09, and yes the stocks are in Returns. What are the other possible reasons why Im getting this error? I cant reverse it in MIGO or MBST or MB1B.. only VL09 is allowed. Thanks for your reply!

Regards,

Paula