cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assigning the same price to a group of customers

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to assign prices to a group of customers so that when a sales order is created all these customers will be charged the same amount, at the moment i have been maintaining prices per customer using vk11, but my client would prefer that these prices are given to the customers depending on the group they fall into, kindly guide me through the process.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have tried tried to create the table but in the field catalogue i cannot find what matches the fields that i need, i want to include the material as well as the sales org and cust group, but i fields there are company code number, bill to party, batch, unit of measure and the likes these are not the fields that i need, i hope you can help me out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope you would have gone to all the pages of the Field Catalogue by placing cursor on any of the field & press Page Down button.

Else go to T Code OV24 & add the below fields through New Entries.

MATNR

VKORG

KDGRP

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have not tried it out yet, but immediately i do i'll let you know how it goes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have been trying to create the table using V/03 but so far unsuccessful is there another method of doing this?

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear cecelade,

In TCode V/03, select the desired tables from the right side and the same will appear in the left screen.

After selecting all the desired tables, click on the GENERATE button (round red and white button)

Please let us know what is the error you are facing while creating the condition table.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create pricing group OR Customer group (any one or both) and assign that in the customer master sales area data under tab sales

Now create table which contains field sales organization + customer grope or price group (any one or both) by V/03

Create access sequence or add this table in standard access PR02 by V/07

Then assign this access sequence to the condition type by V/06

Now maintain condition record in VK11for condition type

Now sales prices area determined on basis of customer group or price group

Kapil