cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IC billing no accounts maintained / F5 730

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Could any of You pls help me to handle a missing accounts at post goods issue during IC procedure?

The post goods issue could not be done due to an error message: No accts maintained for company code clearing between comp.cds xx yy / F5 730 in prd.

The procedure worked previously and also works in tst system.

I have checked the OBYA - where I suppose this setting should be found. The obya identical in tst and prd system: no accounts are defined.

Could any of You pls let me know if there is anyother settings for this porpose?

Answers will be appreciated

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In OBYA, we want to maintain which account want to debit and which account is credit. because your are doing process with MB1C , i think, for that we want to give the inventory posing account right.

velayutham

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check Note 61840 - Goods receipt with cross-company code PORT.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thank You for answering - I have seen this note before, but - I did not think this is fit to my problem.

I actually set a break point during the program run - and this error message definetly after the T001U table check: OBYA.

Thx again

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes the error message what you mentioned will come if OBYA setting is missing and since you had confirmed that you have already checked that, I was suggesting the above note.

Anyway, check once again in OBYA whether you have maintained the following:-

a) Debit Posting Key in Receivable Company Code1 - 40

b) Debit Posting Key in Payable Company Code1 - 50

c) Account Debit G/L Account in Company Code1 is same for both Receivable and Payable

d) Account Debit G/L Account in Company Code2 is same for both Receivable and Payable

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks again for answering

Yes, I ahve checked - and has no relevant data neither in tst nor in prd system - but still works in tst.

Because this works in TST system I made some checking: there - if I make any settings in OBYA - for the missing combination of company codes - still does not book on those ones, but some others - selected from ??? i do not really know.

Do You have some idea what could be the reason?

Br