cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing in SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm facing with a pricing procedure, where in field requirement column I have a number of 3 digit 981 and Condition formula for alternative calculation type I see other 3 digit numebr 975.

This is new for me and I'l like to know how get the information behind that numeber to understand the meaning

thanks for your help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Requirement Routine functionality in SAP can be used to check a particular condition and do a certain task; only if that condition is satisfied. Condition has to be created as a requirement routine in transaction VOFM and it has to be assigned in the configuration against the relevant task.

This is very useful in areas such as, Pricing, Outputs, Copy controls, etc.

How to create a Requirement Routine

Transaction: VOFM

Go to Menu option; Requirements -> Pricing

Enter any Number in between 600 to 999 for Custom Developments, Description & Application area

Press ENTER Key, Pop Screen appears for a Access Key

There a ABAP person can code specific requirements which needs to be full filled in order to determine a condition in a sales order.

You can view same in the pricing procedure when you use drop down option under requirement routine column.

Best regards,

Anupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can also do a F4 or dropdown in the field , select the respective routine number and then click on the 'Documentation' button(blue shaped i - button) .

You will come to know of information on the routine.

Thanks,

Saurabh

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Cmm,

Check as suggest and Eduardo suggested. There is a good number of threads in SCN regarding this.Check all these if there is any help need then post.

Regards,

Madhu.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

See Note 327220 - VOFM function and its objects as a first step to know them. They are VOFM subroutines. Search in forums with this strings. I suggests you to search in blogs and articles. I remember a document called "Inside VOFM", search it in google.

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to VOFM

Then if it is REQUIREMENT then go to MENU requirement and then click on PRICING

If it is condition base type or calculation type then MENU FORMULAS and click on condition base value

Then select requirement and click on source text (F5)

Kapil