cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

personalization key and back end EIS system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am currently working on a native obj C application where SAP is EIS. I am mapping load parameter to pers. key and currently observing behavior by setting breakpoints on the back end FM. To my surprise when I saving values of the personalization keys using [pp save] statement the module is called multiple times, precisely 5 times, which is difficult to understand.

Has anyone observed similar pattern ?

Thanks..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Victor ,

Please check you MBO's Cache policy.Backend EIS system called based on the MBO cache policy .

Thanks,

Doak Regis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply Doak. Let me add some more details. I am using a FM that returns multiple tables so SUP will implicitly create subsequent MBOs as explained - [http://infocenter.sybase.com/help/topic/com.sybase.infocenter.dc01283.0200/doc/html/fre1249336945575.html].

What I am observing is back end FM is called as many times as no. of MBO's which does not seem correct since all the MBO share same back end operation.

Regards..

former_member745479
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

Have you created the operation itself as a MBO. I faced this issue long back when I created the operation itself as a MBO.

It was executing everything when I was calling the operation from the device.

However, it worked when I attached the FM ( meant for operation) to an existing MBO as an operation. Hope it helps.

Regards,

Viju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Viju,

Thanks for response. Yes indeed I am using FM as MBO itself. So if I understood correctly, I should create some MBO and then add operation to it and then map it to the FM.

Regards,

Victor