cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text on customer Invoices

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to understand how can we put some text on all invoices for some 20 customers.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ASM,

Jelena's solution is the right one. Check that two options .If there is any help need in this post.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why don't you add the Text at the header level in the Invoice & then fetch it in the Smart Form with the help of ABAPer.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There would be thousands of such invoices, I cannot edit each invoice.

Is there any other possible solution to this.

Thanks !!

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the same text is need to be used in all the Invoice then you may also use the transaction SO10. Maintain your text in this transaction and then with the help of ABAP you may pull the same to all the required output.

Regards,

Amitesh Anand

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are only 2 possible solutions, both already mentioned:

1) create a text in the customer master and copy to the invoice - this is a configuration/master data change (may or may not need a form change as well)

2) customize the form (SAPScript, Smart Form, etc.) - this is ABAP development task.

With # 1 you'll have a constant text printed for the customer. With # 2 there is more flexibility, just write up the requirements.

There are really no other solutions, since manual text update doesn't seem to be feasible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks...

I will try to explore the options.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can create text fields in customer master data and by copying rules you can copy that texts to invoice header ..

Kind Regards,

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You will have to do that manually, there is no other standard option availbale.

Regards,

Amitesh Anand