cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need not transfer requirement into PP (MD04)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

i am creating sales order with delivery blocking, i don't want delivery this sales order in temporily. In these case sales order quantites are transfer into MD04. My question is if i block the sales order for delivery, i don't want transfer the requirement into PP (MD04). when i release the block then it should move to the requirements.

can any one tell me how?

Thanks for advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you put block delivery block at schedule level then it will not transfer to MD04

Once block removed then only it transferred.

Kapil

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

madlercm
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can decide whether you want the sales order item to transfer requirements; it can be achieved in a number of ways.

Nevertheless, if you decided that it will, then it makes no business sense to delete those requirements that were created at order creation, when you block the order for delivery. As you say, this is a temporary block, therefore the normal business logic would not support this concept.

Business logic wise, the meaning is that you can plan and prepare the supply, but stop only the actual delivery.

Otherwise, you could work in a way that transfer of requirements takes place only in the delivery; NOT a normal process.

Anyway, what is behind this requirement that you have, business wise?