cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem during settlement of an enhanced rebate agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to configure enhanced rebate agreement in my company. I think I've completed all prerequisites to start using this functionality: the enterprise extension EA-ISE is active, the info structure S136 and S469 were configured by using transaction OMO1, a VARKEY was assigned to an agreement type, table TMC2F has the required entries, etc.

As a matter of fact, when I create a billing the corresponding records in table S469 are inserted with the corresponding VARKEY (which only include de material number). However when I run the transaction RBT_ENH_VB7 to execute a final settlement of the agreement the material registered in VARKEY field of table S469 are not being transfered to the memo credit. Instead of these, the memo credit is created with the material of settlement.

¿What part of the configuration is missing? I have execute several times the transaction RBT_ENH_REBUILD but the result is the same.

Thanks in advance for any help you could provide me

Best regards

Andres

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I found the cause of my problem. The standard functionallity of extended rebate agreement was ignoring the record of table S469 because in transaction OMO1 the period split was defined as Day. The standard functionallity only consider "Month" as a period.

After modify this setting the memo credit created in a final settlement contain several lines associated to the records of table S469

Problem solved