cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPRO Transaction - Incentive and Sales Force Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to access Incentive and Sales Force management in SPRO transaction. When I drop down the arrow of Incentive and Sales management I see Application wizard which when I cick is opening a wizard. That is working fine.

But, when I click on Optimized view of implementation guide for my application I see a wierd error saying that "No application found".

Is there something which I need to do to overcome this?

Apprecite for the good answers and suggestions.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You don't need to click on Optimizing IMG for configuring your application.

To configure your ICM application an ICM Commission Application has to be generated.

During generation, system will copy standard ICM Code and packages selected to Customer ICM application name.

Hope this helps.

You can refer to ICM help page at help.sap.com for more information.

Regards

Manas Dua

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manas,

Thanks for the reply.

That is just an example I have told you that I am getting that error if I click Optimizing IMG. I am also getting the same "No Application found" error even if I click on the path General Application Modeling and Administration --> Installation of application --> Select pacakages for application.

I would appreciate if you could guide me to overcome this.

Thanks in Advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ICM is a complex module to implement without any prior knoweldge. I would advice you to take services of ICM consultant to implement the solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Below basic components should be availbale in system

Process Components - Business Functions

Incentive and Commission Management - (ICM) EA_ICM_ICM_CORE_01

Portfolio Assignment - (PFO) EA_ICM_PFO_CORE_01

Credentialing - (CRD) EA_ICM_CRD_CORE_01

Then in SFW5

Then open enterprise extension and Enterprise Business function, in both above business functions should be activated.

Take help of Basis team on this.

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

Thanks for the reply. I have checked the transaction SFW5. All the business functions are in active status. But still I am getting the same error No Application found for the path General Application Modeling and Administration --> Installation of application --> Select pacakages for application.

Not only this path, what ever I select I am getting this error.

Thanks.