cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (101) RFC_ERROR_PROGRAM: Open file 'C:

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are seting up new initial loads for our quality system and we have setup up the repositories. When we try to load the initial load for SAP quality system we get the below error in all the readin pass's.

I am able to connect to PROD and DEV systems but i only have problem in QA system.

Error Initializing SAP connection with parameters:

com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (101) RFC_ERROR_PROGRAM: Open file 'C:\WINDOWS\sapmsg.ini' failed

Error Init failed

Did i miss something due to which we are getting error's.

Edited by: ARUN KUMAR AKUTHOTA on Sep 1, 2011 9:40 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i figured it out. It is in the repository creation. We should give the R3 name in the repository. I have removed that then it worked.

Thanks for all your answers...

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sapmsg.ini is a file with configuration of message servers. They are used by RFC to determine destination of connection. In this case it seems like the file is missing and hence RFC can't connect. Have you compared sapmsg.ini file between QA and development environment.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Martin for your reply. I am not testing these in SAP IDM Quality environment.

When i connect to SAP PROD or DEV systems to QA IDM i am able to pull the needed information.

When i do the same to SAP QA systems i cannot do that and i get the above error.

I have also searched this file in PROD and QA and i dont see this file existing in the system.

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check notes 458082 and 543870. They are for different context (not IdM) but they may help you to figure what's wrong in your case.

Cheers