cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No transfer the additional cost of acquisition for PO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I need a help, in inbound delivery I have two items with differents categories - each item with different material.

The first item is relavant to transportation but the second item is not relavant to transportation. In creating the document the transport and shipment cost, transferred the correct item only the relevant - but in the PO does not add the additional cost of acquisition for material.

Thanks,

Tatiane

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the PO you can have different conditions for each line item what type of cost you are looking to enter...

Kuber

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kuber,

I have the condition ZRB1 the price of the PO for each item, but this condition does not values. Values ​​are transferred at the entrance of the material in stock (MIGO) with type of operation "BZWE" Delivery Costs...

The first is created VI01 (freight costs) after is made MIGO by entering the material and loading values ​​for the shipment to PO - delivery costs.

In this case the itens for inbound delivery (VL31N) have different item categories - the first item has a relevance for the transportation and other non - Being transferred to the item relevance to the document transport and freight costs calculated on this item but no transfer the delivery costs for PO.

Thank you,

Tatiane