cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prevent address of Ship-to-Party from being changed during order creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SD Experts:

Does anyone have any tips on how to limit users from changing the ship-to-party address when creating a sales order? Our test user can create the order and double-click on the ship-to-party under the Partner tab and it brings up a screen with the customer master data address and the test user can then change the address and save the order. The test user only has access to VA01/VA02 and we've created an authorization group on the customer master data control tab but it is being ignored. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks

Robin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi you can try by using SHD0 by maintaining tranzaction varient and make ship to part as Display only.

For more details you can check

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/bf/ec07845db911d295ae0000e82de14a/frameset.htm

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If I am correct, you cannot change the address of partner functions in sale order. Only in customer master it can be changed which will be updated in the subsequent documents being generated.

Nevertheless, you can try with exit EXIT_SAPLV09A_004 which should work.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

I think it would be better if you posted this query in a forum related to Basis.

Regards

Praveen.J

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Thank you, I am also checking with the technical side as well. I also wanted to post on the SD forum in case someone knew of something like a SD user exit that might control this. (Or, simply that an SD expert had ran across this situation beforehand.)

Kind regards,

Robin