cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SC not being converted to PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Right now, we're having some troubles with a Shopping Cart that got stuck on Approved status and doesn't appear in the Carry Out Sourcing.

Per what I see in BBP_PD:

HEADER I1009 Held X

HEADER I1015 Awaiting Approval X

HEADER I1021 Created

HEADER I1038 Complete

HEADER I1039 Incomplete X

HEADER I1106 Shopping cart ordered

HEADER I1129 Approved

(held, awapproval and incomplete in red)

I tried with FM BBP_PD_SC_STATUS_CHANGE_WF and got error: Error changing to status RELS , System status APPR is active.

Can you help us, please?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if there is any error against this shopping cart in RZ20 and update us.

Thanks

RAjesh K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As I can see you have the status I1015 Awaiting Approval inactive and the I1129 Approved active, so the problem should be other..

Have you chosen the right category? The category that goes for sourcing? On bbp_pd can you see if the sourcing relevant flag is set on this cart?

Thanks,

Melina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Rajesh: I didn't find any error in RZ20.

Melina: Can you give me the steps to find that flag you mention, please?

The SC is in status Approved, that's why I thought is stucked.. (don't know too much really)

Also, where I can check for the category?

Thanks!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

At bbp_pd go to the item details. search for SOURCE_REL_IND. Indicator - If the Document is Sourcing-Relevant. If is blank then this Item is not sourcing relevant and will not appear at soco.

At transaction SPRO >SAP Supplier Relationship Management > SRM Server > Sourcing > Define Sourcing for Product Categories

Here you can see if the product category that you used on the SC it should go for sourcing or not.

Badi BBP_SRC_DETERMINE can overwrite this spro setting.

Thanks,

Melina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Melina

SOURCE_REL_IND Indicator is marked with YES value, so, this is not an option anymore I think.

In Define Sourcing for Product Categories there're only 2 rows:

- Cat ID *, with no Source System defined and Sourcing "Sourcing Carried Out for Items Without Assigned Source of Supply".

- Cat ID xxxxx, with a Source system defined and Sourcing "Sourcing Carried Out for Items Without Assigned Source of Supply".

Looks like the Prod Cat used in the SC is defined (scenario is Extended Classic)

The Indicator is defined and the Prod Cat too.. is something else I could check to validate why this SC is stucked and not going to sourcing?

One confused thing I found in the Partner information from the SC, in bbp_pd.. it doesn't have Ship-To Address information... could this be related?

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you are able to see on the SC item the SOURCE_REL_IND = YES the SC should be in the SOCO.

Please recheck if you are using the correct user.

Thanks,

Melina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gborden,

Goto Spurcing cockpit,under FIND tab,dont select any entries for Pur org and Pur Grp in the dropdown and under the "REQUIREMENT" field enter the Shopping cart no.

If in BBP_PD,the sourcing indicator has been set to "X"/Yes,then you should see the SC after you enter the details(as mentioned above) in the sourcing cockpit.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried what you said in the Carry Out Sourcing but I couldn't find the SC.

As I said, the Sourcing Indicator has status Y (Yes).

Might my problem be related to the Status of the SC? It's Held and Incomplete. Really don't know what the real meaning of this status is.

Thanks!!

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey

Did you get any resolution for your issue . I have having the same issue where the SC status for Source rel Indicator is set to Y .. and Y does not mean yes but it means that sourcing has been completed .. So any idea why the indictaor gets automatically set to Y instead of X ?

Please let me know if some one was able to find a solution as to why immediately after approval the SC sourcing rel indisctaor changes to Y  and it does not appear in sourcing cockpit ?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Gustavo,

If SC is approved, but no PO is created in SRM - EBP, then use this FM to create the PO in SRM ---

BBP_PD_SC_TRANSFER_INTERNAL

This will create the PO, and subsequently see if it is replicated to backend ECC.

If not then try debug in SE93 -- BBPSC02.

If you are not able to find RZ20 error, then find it in Portal --- Application Monitor.

ST05 trace will give you a overall idea. Put your userid in SRM Trace, and RFC userid in ECC trace filter.

Abhijit.