Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order issue

former_member309586
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Not able to see the ECC sales orders in SNP ?

Can any one help us.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member453166
Participant
0 Kudos

Is there an active integration model for sales orders for the product-location combination you are checking? Also be sure to check the inbound queue of SCM and outbound of ECC to ensure there are no blockages. You can search for active integration models in ECC using the transaction CFM5.

former_member309586
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Thanks for your response. I just found that even sales order not able to see in MD04 as well. I think there are some issues are going on.

Thanks & Regards,

Raj

former_member453166
Participant
0 Kudos

This isn't really an APO issue then, so you may consider raising it in another forum. I'll do my best but I'm not an MRP / SD expert. One other thing to check would be the VBBE table. If the order is truly "open" from a requirements point of view it will show in this table as well.

Also, in the SO itself there are several things that can cause it to be considered "closed" or "not planning relevant". Many of these map back to the order type configuration in ECC. However, some simple things could be: (1) a reason for cancellation is assigned to the line item relevant to the order and (2) the order line item has the fixed date/qty or delivery block against it.

Hope this is helpful.....

m_manimaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even if you can't see the Sales order in MD04, it means that requirement is not transferred to Demand management. So, please check the requirement class of your sales order. In SPRO, for that requirement class, 'Req. Transfer' is active.

Regards,

Manimaran M.

satish_waghmare3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As pointed by others, Please do verify SD tables(VBAK, VBAP, VBEP, VBBE), whether they contain the Sales Orders as per the sales are created in the system. VBBE is the most important table from APO perspective, please do verify if this table contains the valid information w.r.t Sales orders.

If any issues with SD tables, you can run SDQCR21 program to corrects incorrect sales order and delivery requirements.

Additionally verify Requirement type in the Sales Order(Procurement Tab). Requirement Type plays big role while doing ATP check.

Try checking details of Sales order using CO09.

Please confirm is the issue only limited to Sales Order? Are you able to see Planned Order, PR, PO in MD04?

Thank you

Satish

Answers (0)