Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing date as a system's current date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Greetings.

How can we do such a configuration whereby let the DEL.NOTE/PGI date whatever it may be(Posted in past),but whenever it comes for invoice/billing generation, system should pick billing date as a today's/current system's date only.

Please advice.

Thanks & Best Rgs

Nitin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Did you check with this exits or badi. I think this is possible with enhancement.Check this and post if need help.

Regards,

Madhu

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In t.code VTFL (and/or VTFA), go to item category details. In the field Data VBRK/VBRP, assign routine 11 and test by creating new documents.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

By chaning routing will 11 in VTFL/VTFA it picks the current date only that is fine.But in intial screen of VF01 it allows user to feed the date manually.As a resuly though we make a change in VTFL/VTFA also,it will not resolve the issue.

Apart from configuring the varient through SHD0,is their any other solution where by we can disable the field of billing date in the screen of VF01.

Please advice.

Thanks

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Apart from using trasaction variant the other way is using ABAP coding in user exits.

Regards

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sir,

I have created the new varient through SHD0.Now the issue is whenever we save the invoice by using new tr.varient it gives message "you are not authorised to use transaction vf01".As a result it does not display the invoice no,but if we check in document flow it shows invoice were created successfully.

Now since we want to authorised transection varient only,we do not want to give authorisation for orignal transection VF01.

Any help would be highly appriciated.

Best Rgds

Nitin

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi NItin,

You create a transaction variant right. Now give that custom tcode to basis people to maintain authorization.Then i t will work.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

Actually I m the one who is managing everything over here.What I did is I have removed the authorisation VF01 from local user & than I have given the authorisation for customized transection varient.Now the customized varient is working fine the only issue is while generating the invoice it does not give the invoce no but in actual sense invoice was saved even if we check in document flow.The only issue is while saving the invoice it asks for it's orignal transection VF01 for authorisation & which we don't want to give to end users.

Please advice.

Best Rgds

Nitin

former_member303858
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the link below. This will help you.

Regards,

SB