cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

category & SLA's

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

1) We are immurement SLA for exisiting EIC - I wonder is there any standard reports to use for SLAs after we immurement.

2) We are going to change product tree combinations(eg, delete the existing one or re name the existing one) here my questions is there any impact on activities that already created if we do either of one.

thanks in advance.

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Pazahanick_Jarr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are no standard delivered reports for SLA's and SAP solution is to use BW for all EIC reporting. This has not been a sufficient solution for all our EIC client and we have alway build a real time managers dashboard report so that they could get SLA and several other critical pieces of real time information.

You should be extremely cautious doing any deletes within SAP once you are in a productive state unless you have a very clear understanding of the impacts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Can we configure SLA's with combinations categories(eg: I want sla for only few categories not for all)

Thanks,

ravi

Pazahanick_Jarr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes and you will do this configuration in V_HREIC_SLA_TGT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jarret,

thanks for your reply...!

I need some more hlep in detail here.

We have HR service center EAST / West already , Now we are introducing HR operation for EAST/WEST and they have new category(product trees)

Can we restrict product trees based on centers like EAST will have one product tree and west will have different , HR operation will have different.

Hope you got my questions.

Thanks for your help.

Ravi

Answers (0)