cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equipment Status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have some issues with Equipment status, I was following the Equipment status scenario in ME 5.2.

The first issue is

1. The issue is when I change the equipment status for resource from Productive to Unscheduled down via "Change Equipment status" screen i get the message that the status been changed but when I go back to Resource maintenance screen and check the Resource it is still showing me the status as Productive but the pending status is " Unscheduled down".

2. The equipment number is getting changed to the random number and with extension of .png when I enter and save the equipment number for Resource in custom data field.

Can someone please help me to solve these issues.

Thanks,

Jai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182330
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

#1 - that's because you have SFCs in work at this resource. When they are completed, resource state will change to selected one.

Konstantin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Konstantin,

For the particular resource the I have completed the assembling the components and I even got a message saying all components are assembled.

Thanks,

Jai

former_member182330
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should complete SFCs at this resource. Assembling all components is not sufficient. Just check SFC report to see In Work/Active SFCs at this resource.

Konstantin

Answers (0)