Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Netweaver 7.3 installation failing

Hi

I have been tasked with installing Netweaver 7.3 on Win2k8 with SQL server 2008 Ent x64. This is my first installation so I read through the Master Guide SAP NW 7.3 MG_NW73_1_2.pdf and the SAP Netweaver 7.3 ABAP and JAVA for Process Integration on Windows and MSSQL.pdf before beginning the Installation.

All the prerequisites have been met. I selected the Process Integration option from sapinst as I need to have both ABAP and Java on the same server. The installation crashes on step 40 of 41. Deploy Java components. Looking through the error mesage does not provide any real clues as to what could be causing the crash.

An error occurred while processing option SAP NetWeaver 7.3 > SAP Systems > Process Integration > Standard System > Standard System( Last error reported by the step: At least one prerequisite for deployment is not met. DIAGNOSIS: Execution of Deploy Controller Runner tool '"C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW73\INSTALL\NW73\MSS\STD\AS\sapjvm\sapjvm_6\bin\java.exe" -classpath "C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW73/INSTALL/NW73/MSS/STD/AS/install/lib;
Ravenclaw/sapmnt/GRC/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/iaik_jce.jar;
Ravenclaw/sapmnt/GRC/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/iaik_jsse.jar;
Ravenclaw/sapmnt/GRC/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/iaik_smime.jar;
Ravenclaw/sapmnt/GRC/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/iaik_ssl.jar;
Ravenclaw/sapmnt/GRC/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/w3c_http.jar;C:/usr/sap/GRC/DVEBMGS02/j2ee/j2eeclient/sap.comtcexceptionimpl.jar;C:/usr/sap/GRC/DVEBMGS02/j2ee/j2eeclient/sap.comtcjeclientlibimpl.jar;C:/usr/sap/GRC/DVEBMGS02/j2ee/j2eeclient/sap.comtcloggingjavaimpl.jar;C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW73/INSTALL/NW73/MSS/STD/AS/install/lib/tcje~cl_deploy.jar" -Xmx256m -Ddc.api.verbose=false com.sap.engine.services.dc.api.cmd.Runner getParams -o "C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW73/INSTALL/NW73/MSS/STD/AS/DCRetrievedVars.props" --host Ravenclaw --port 50204' aborts with return code 108. Error message is 'undefinednull:Ravenclaw:50204 Reason: com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.P4IOException: Cannot open connection to host: 192.168.2.153 and port: 50204. Check if the host and port specified are correct and AS Java is up and running.

Please advise.....

Thank you

Ashraf

Former Member

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question