Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REBATE CONDITION DUPLICATING

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Greetings!!

My issue is that I have created new g/l for rebate accurals.Now whenever billing is happining it calculates the rebate twicely and as a result for the same record it shows double entries in that particular g/l.Actually in invoice itself it should show only one condtion which b001 which was set during rebate agreement creation.But for any reason the same condition repeating automatically while generating the invoice.

Experts,Please do let me know will it be anything releated configuration or something else which is duplicating the condition in invoice.

Any help would be highly appriciated.

Thanks & Best Rgds

Nitin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

possible reasons:

1) Rebate cond record maintained twice.

2) Rebate cond type maintained twice in your pric procedure.

3) Some steps changed in pric proc and your rebate cond type appears twice in the quality system though not intended due to incorrect transport movements.

Check all of the above and let us know to help you further..or I hope one of the above helps.

Regards,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sir,

Thank you so much.My issue has been resolved.Since I have copied the rebate agreement with a reference,in that it have copied all the date for the same customer.That is the reason it was duplicating at the time of invoice generating.

Thanks & Best Rgds

Nitin

Answers (0)