cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax condition records

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Suppose I create a new condtion table for tax condition records. Lets say table 688 and feild are country : tax indicators for customer material: Sales organization: tax percentage: tax code: validity periods. Now I create 10 records for this table in vk11.

My question is, in what table in se16 I can see these records as the able no 688 would show as inactive in se16. Is there any other eqvi valent table automatically created as soon as I create condition table 688 in SPRO.

Please advice?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to SE16 and give table as A688 and try

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes I got the table but in that the amount feild is not there. Can you please help? Only some feilds are there and the rate feild is not there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

All the fields would be there if you choose in the menu-->fields for selection or just execute it and you would find all fields.

Regards

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I double checked it , only rate field is not there. Please check and help. Appreciate your response

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I Got it. Rate will never come in the same table. Suppose condition table is A005 and you went to se16, all the feilds except rate will come. For rate, check the condition record number from table A005 in se16, then goto se16 selecting table KONP, in konp enter the condition record number, execute to get the result, The feild KBETR is the rate feild.