cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STR Dates different in APO and R3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have stock transfers generated in APO and when the same are published to R3, their requirements date is being taken as one day extra.

For example in APO the requirements date is 30-8-2011 and in R3 it would be 31-8-2011.

Kindly help me get this fixed.

(I have checked the planned delievery time and GR processing times are the same in APO and R3 and also the factory calendar is in synch.)

Thanks,

SS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SS,

There are a number of notes relating to this issue. Start with note https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/379006 . Also, within that note are a collection of other notes, which also can be reviewed.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

problem solved

Thanks

SS

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member453166
Participant
0 Kudos

Are you comparing the date in the planning book or in the product view? Reason I'm asking is b/c they can be different depending on the settings you make in the planning version (transaction /SAPAPO/MVM - under "SNP" - if "local time zone" box is checked). Basically, if the timing is defaulting to GMT, it can force orders to move from one-day to the other depending on which time zone you're actually in.

This happened to me on a project and we decided to "live with it" But that might not be possible depending on the business requirements you have.