cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POP UP window resize in web dynpro ABAP

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a pop up window by using method create_window of interface if_wd_window . The pop up window is Resizable by default . If user Resizes the pop up window , Screen is uncooperative . As a solution we decided not to allow Resizable option for pop up window but by default the pop up window is resizable . Please let me know how to disable this default Resizable option .

Our SAP system is of version 700 ( SAP_BASIS 700 ) . I checked other system where SAP_BASIS version is 701 , here the pop up window is not resizable by default . Is there any way ( OSS note ) to disable the default Resize option in SAP_BASIS 700 ?

I tried to adjust the pop up window size by using SET_WINDOW_SIZE but it is not working in SAP_BASIS 700 .

Please let me know if there is any solution for this .

Thanks in advance ,

Kiran.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure if you would be able to solve this with some note (i doubt if it exists of 7.00 ). Try to see once again if_wd_window has any method or attribute which would help you otherwise (I think you have done that already ).

Why not upgrade to 7.01 ?

0 Kudos

Hi Baskaran,

Thanks for the info . I have checked the methods in if_wd_window .

Regards,

Kiran.

former_member199125
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi kiran

I think from EHP2 onwards we can change the popwindow size by using if_wd_window methods, otherwise you will get default window.There we can't resize the window.

its purely based on version.

Thanks and Regards

Srinivas

Answers (0)