cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the 30 supported languages in SAP Travel management?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am unable to find the list of supported languages in help.sap.com site. Where do I find the list of ALL 30 languages supported in Travel management module? Can someone please send me the link that lists this?

Thanks, Fred

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Language Information

SAP provides the SAP ERP application in the languages listed below. A few languages are delivered by SAP subsidiaries or partners, while the majority is delivered through SAP AG; click on the individual languages for details.

Arabic

Bulgarian

Catalan

Chinese (Simplified)

Chinese (Traditional)

Croatian

Czech

Danish

Dutch

English

Estonian

Farsi

Finnish

French

German

Greek

Hebrew

Hungarian

Italian

Japanese

Korean

Latvian

Lithuanian

Norwegian

Polish

Portuguese

Romanian

Russian

Serbian

Slovak

Slovenian

Spanish

Swedish

Thai

Turkish

Ukrainian

Vietnamese

https://websmp104.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01100035870000163950&;

Former Member
0 Kudos

Though this lists the whole bunch of languages supported by SAP, it does not say which are the ones supported in SAP Travel management module alone? I found it was 30 languages supported in SAP Travel management but this list has more than 30. Please let me know the exact list of 30 languages.

0 Kudos

These languages as supported as part of the HR platform but specific to travel management there are only certain specific country versions supported (see note 110035) with some recent localization add ons (Eg Hungary, Czech Republic etc) so in this respect there will be some limitations

Answers (0)