cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vl01n

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

User has created sales order with two line items. while doing delivery one line item has picked up from the sales order. And i have checked the shipping point , ship to party and inco terms are same for two line items. what is the problem here? why it's picked only one line itme? and i have compared two materials did't found any difference.

thanks,

pandu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did u check the delivery date for the other item. The item might be confirmed on a future date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked the schedul line and delivery date, it's same for two line items.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the change logs of the delivery--was this line item deleted manually?

Regards

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ask the user to check the following

A. In the sales order select the line item with the probelm and check the ITEM AVAILABILITY and confirm the quantity.

B. Go to the schedule line Tab and check the Delivery Date and the confirmed qty

C. Check if the delivery dates of both the line items are the same

D. Check with what date the user is creating the delivery

If all the above tests are correct then

A. Check for the stock in MMBE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pandu,

As you confirmed, you had checked the Schedule line confirmation date and the delivery dates in the sales order and it is the same for both the line items,pls once check the item categories of both the items.

Regards,

AKD

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check -

1. In VF03, your sales order, Header level, Tab Status, field "Delivery status" = Fully delivered or.......

2. In VF03, you sales order, click document flow and check how many delivery documents are created? maybe there is delivery split and 2 delivery # are created.

3. If not 1,2; then go to VL02N, give your delivery # and then Outbound Delivery > Deliver Sales order; and add the "other" line item to your delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi check the schedule line of the other line item..maybe the qty is not confirmed or confirmed on a diff date?

Regards

Raghu.