cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in AEX Itegrated Configuration Testing "No receiver agreement found."

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on PI 7.3, doing a File to Idoc by using the AEX(Advance Adapter Engine Extended). While doing the configuration testing i am getting the below error "

Problem occurred in receiver agreement for sender -BC_XXXXXXX to receiver -BS_XX5_100,urn:XXXX.com:POC:MasterData:Article:ECC:Sender.SI_OA_POC: No receiver agreement found for , BC_xxxxx, , BS_xx5_100, urn:xxxx.com:POC:MasterData:Article:ECC:Sender, SI_OA_POC."

I gone through the SDN but not got usefull links. I tryied to recreating whole scenario, Cache refresh, but no luck. Can you pls let me know where is the problem. Do i need to do any additional configuration other than creating RFC in Java stack for AEX?

Thanks & Regards,

Dev

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Try the cache refresh with the link:

http://host:j2eeport/CPACache/refresh?mode=full

And:

- In Integration Repository/Directory go to menu Environment -> Clear SLD Data Cache

- In R/3 go to transaction SXI_CACHE -> menu XI Runtime Cache -> Start Complete Cache Refresh

Regards,

Caio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dev,

Make sure that, you have created IDOC receiver channel by usig IDOC_AAE adapter type and in ICO object ensure that you have set value in Receiver tab and in Inboud Processing you provided java idoc channel name that you created.

Thanks,

RK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RK,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes i have created the Idoc_AAE channel and assigned this channel in my Outbound Processing tab.

What do you mean by java channel in Inbound Processing? My sender is File so i created File channel and assigned in the Inbound processing tab.

@ Raghu,

I have created the Receiver channel. I no need to create Receiver agreement because i am using the ICO so if i give the Receiver and Inbound interface details that is enough. And one more thing i am doing testing in ID Test confiuration.

Thanks ,

Dev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any idea on this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

So no one got the same problem?

Edited by: Deevan on Sep 6, 2011 5:48 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Ensure that you are using ICO and are monitoring it through RWB only.Whenever ICO is monitored by ABAP Stack(sxmb_moni), it fails while looking for receiver agreement.But it doesn't mean that the scenario failed.Monitor it via RWB only.

RaghuVamseedhar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deevan,

1. Please let us know what all objects you have created.

2. Have you created receiver channel?

3. Have you created receiver agreement?

4. Please check the u201Cmainu201D sub tree in SOAP message, i.e., if you see payload, you can select SOAP message, under header you have u201Cmainu201D. Here you can find sender system, sender interface, receiver system and receiver interface. Check if they are correct or not?

Regards,

Raghu_Vamsee