cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MII 12.2 on Netweaver 7.3?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I can see from the PAM that MII 12.2 can also run on Netweaver 7.3. But all the installation and configuration guides tell me that it runs on Netweaver 7.1 CE EHP1.

Can we run it on 7.3?

Can somebody tell me if they are running on 7.3?

Regards,

Kai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hello,

Any chance to have MII 12.2 running on NW7.3 AAEX to leverega the new JAVA IDOC adapter ?

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kai Rossnagel ,

The MII 12.2 can definitely be deployed on Netweaver 7.3.

You have to deploy the main components - 1) xMII and 2) xMII admin first and then deploy 1) xMII Migration and xMII tools. If you are not following the above condition then the JSPM runs into error and the deployment fails.

Thanks,

Lijin Xavier

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did a little more research. As long as you are in a GA version it can run on 7.3. Specifically 12.2 SP2 or SP3 will run on it. If you are still using an RKT version, you should not.

At the time of my original posting, 12.2 had not been certified for use with 7.3. That changed middle of last week.

Regards,

Mike

lawrence_prinsloo
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kai,

I believe that there was a link posted a few weeks ago on this subject. Search on 7.3 and you should find it. Early versions of 12.2 (up to SP 2 was my understanding, but that might not be correct) were on NWCE (7.1). I am pretty SP3 which may not yet be released was supposed to work on NW 7.3.

Regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

I already searched the forum but I didn't find a link about this subject.

A clear (official) statement would be very helpful.

Regards,

Kai