cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SR_ Extended Classic Scenario : Request your help please

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

We are implementing the EXTENDED CLASSIC SCENARIO in our project. kindly request your help.

in our project the SRM box is : G3OSBSR102.

R/3 backend Box is : RCHSBR3142.

Now when i create a shopping cart it should create the Purchase order In SRM( G3OSBSR102) and also copy the created purcahse order in teh backend system : RCHSBR3142.

The issue here is which Logical system should be populated in the field at item level when creating the shopping cart :BE_LOG_SYSTEM.

1) In this field: BE_LOG_SYSTEM.

If i populate the SRM local: G3OSBSR102., then it will consider the Business object type as : BUS2201and creates the local Po but while transfering this local created document(PO) to R/3 system is loosing the Logical system at the item level of the PO.

If i populate this field at the item level via DEBUGG mode then system is sucessfull in transferring the document to R/3.

2) In this field: BE_LOG_SYSTEM.

If i populate the SRM local: RCHSBR3142, then it will consider the Business object type as : BUS2012 and creates the purchase order in R/3 system and will not create teh local purchase order.

Kindly request your help for any further settings if i did miss.Appreciate your help in this regards.

Many Thanks,

Prasad NN.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

FOR Extended classic scenario,you should see the values in the fied BE_LOG SYSTEM as follows:

Shopping cart :

HEADER : Blank

ITEM : SRM logical system name

PO:

HEADER : ECC logical system name

ITEM : Blank.

If the PO is not getting automatically replicated to ECC,then pls check the config settings for "EXTENDED CLASSIC SCENARIO".

If you want to check at runtime through debugging,try populating the values for the BE_LOG_SYSTEM as mentioned above in the ITEM and HEADER structures and then check if the PO is being replicated to ECC.

former_member222613
Participant
0 Kudos

Prasad NN.

check in the table BBP_PDBEI, in this table must be a record GUID for the logical system of R / 3. If not exist, please refer the notes 0000588701 and 765018.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raul,

Thanks for your reply,

As i mentioned in post, if i populate the This field with SRM Logical system then it will consider business object type as : BUS2201 and create the Po in Local system. But this po Needs to be transfered to Backend R/3 System. Currently the staus is ORDERED.

Hope it is clear now.

Many Thanks,

Prasad NN.