cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SR_ Extended Classic Scenario : Request your help please

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

We are implementing the EXTENDED CLASSIC SCENARIO in our project. kindly request your help.

in our project the SRM box is : G3OSBSR102.

R/3 backend Box is : RCHSBR3142.

Now when i create a shopping cart it should create the Purchase order In SRM( G3OSBSR102) and also copy the created purcahse order in teh backend system : RCHSBR3142.

The issue here is which Logical system should be populated in the field at item level when creating the shopping cart :BE_LOG_SYSTEM.

1) In this field: BE_LOG_SYSTEM.

If i populate the SRM local: G3OSBSR102., then it will consider the Business object type as : BUS2201and creates the local Po but while transfering this local created document(PO) to R/3 system is loosing the Logical system at the item level of the PO.

If i populate this field at the item level via DEBUGG mode then system is sucessfull in transferring the document to R/3.

2) In this field: BE_LOG_SYSTEM.

If i populate the SRM local: RCHSBR3142, then it will consider the Business object type as : BUS2012 and creates the purchase order in R/3 system and will not create teh local purchase order.

Kindly request your help for any further settings if i did miss.Appreciate your help in this regards.

Many Thanks,

Prasad NN.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Go to SPRO

There is a node - Activate Extended Classic scenario

Do the config.

Regards