cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No change requests in CRM_DNO_MONITOR

0 Kudos

Hi,

We have implemented charm and some of users are not able to display any change requests in transaction CRM_DNO_MONITOR. These are only few users. For some of them problem was resolved next day and for few it still exists. I have provided sap_all and sap_new, still didn't work.

I have checked note Note 1163796 - Work Center Change Requests are not displayed, however it is absolute as we are now in

ST 400 0026 SAPKITL436 SAP Solution Manager Tool

Have you faced any such problems? Do let me know if you have any suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Gowrinadh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check, whether the business partner is created correctly.

Did you specify tab 'Identification' for role 'Employee'?

I remember that we've had a similiar problem in those cases, where the 'user name' in 'Employee Data' were initial.

best regards

Horst

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gowrinadh,

We have exactly the same problem!? Even with two users (one newly created) with exactly the same roles & profiles.

Initially the newer user's user id (Business Partner) was not added as a "Project Team Member" to the Maintenance Project which holds the system landscape for which we are creating requests. This has been rectified & buffers refreshed, user id, re-saved, CRM_DNO_MONITOR variant copied from OK user to new user who can't see tickets ... no change?

As a consequence of project imperatives we would prefer not to just wait for this problem to fix itself (or not) so would be grateful for any other ideas.

Thanks,

Steve Amorsen

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

What is the solman cersion are you using?

Give SU53 access to the users and see any auth objects are missing.

Check the B_USERSTAT auth object and its value, This is the one controls the transaction types.

Thanks,

Jansi

0 Kudos

@shivjansi ,

Version is SAP EHP 1 for SAP Solution Manager 7.0, and St component is

ST 400 0026 SAPKITL436 SAP Solution Manager Tool

Also all users by default has SU53 access, no missing access can be seen. Provided sap_all as well, mentioned in my first post.

@Jason,

Both the users are executing with default variants. For those it is not working yesterday it is working today. I have no clue on why. At present I am not able to reproduce the issue as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check which filter is being used for those users. It's the last field at the very bottom of the selection screen. Odds are they are using a different one that is filtering them out.

0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

The lst field I could see is "Layout". Its the same, it is being used for all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since I can't see everyone's screen, lets first make sure everyone has the same fields selected.

On a user that is not having any issues, have them save their Transaction Monitor field selections as a variant. Goto > Variants > save as Variants

On a user having issues, load the variant and run execute. Do they see anything?