cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM: Extended Classic scenario: Request your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

We are implementing the EXTENDED CLASSIC SCENARIO in our project. kindly request your help.

in our project the SRM box is : G3OSBSR102.

R/3 backend Box is : RCHSBR3142.

Now when i create a shopping cart it should create the Purchase order In SRM( G3OSBSR102) and also copy the created purcahse order in teh backend system : RCHSBR3142.

The issue here is which Logical system should be populated in the field at item level when creating the shopping cart :BE_LOG_SYSTEM.

1) In this field: BE_LOG_SYSTEM.

If i populate the SRM local: G3OSBSR102., then it will consider the Business object type as : BUS2201and creates the local Po but while transfering this local created document(PO) to R/3 system is loosing the Logical system at the item level of the PO.

If i populate this field at the item level via DEBUGG mode then system is sucessfull in transferring the document to R/3.

2) In this field: BE_LOG_SYSTEM.

If i populate the SRM local: RCHSBR3142, then it will consider the Business object type as : BUS2012 and creates the purchase order in R/3 system and will not create teh local purchase order.

Kindly request your help for any further settings if i did miss.Appreciate your help in this regards.

Many Thanks,

Prasad NN.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SPRO you can control Classic and Extended Classic Scenario through a check box. This would be all the product categories work either in Classic or Ext Classic Way.

Now if you want to selectively control based on product category, please use the ECS Control Badi to make entries of Product Categories.

Let me know if your requirement is different from this.

Regards,

Girish

0 Kudos

Dear Prasad,

To work on Extended Classic Scenario, you just have to maintain the following configuration in SPRO:

>SAP Supplier Relationship Management

>SRM Server

>Cross-Application Basic Settings

>Activate Extended Classic Scenario

Check the flag "Extended Classic Scenario Active".

You dont have to manipulate "BE_LOG_SYSTEM" field to choose your scenario.

Regards

Thiago Salvador

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thiago,

Thanks for your reply.

i did check the necessary config you had mentioned and it seems the system is considering the EXTENDED Classic Scenario. If dont play with the logical system then it is creating the Purchase Order In the backend not in SRM Box..

Is there anything else iam missing. Appreciate your help.

Regards,

Prasad NN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if BADi Activate Extended Classic Scenario is active or no in your SRM system.

If active then please mentioned the poduct categories as X in method DETERMINE_EXTPO

Regrads

Sam