Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Register Report

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

my client want the report like below format

Invoice date Cust. Name Invoice NO Descrptn Pymt term code Invoice amount FI doc.No Debit Credit

12.08.2011 Surj exp 9000001 Process chrge 0003 25000 5 25000 23750

VAT 5 % 1250

is it possible in standard SAP the Above Report if yes give me the T-Code

if no provide how to generate the report what are the table and field name i need to consider to generate the above report

Regards,

Prasanna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just to add to what Lakshmipathi has posted above.

Yes. You will have to create a Z-Report.

But, if you fetch data only from BSEG Table, the report would be very slow & impact your system performance if End User executes the Report for long period.

Instead the most of the Feilds required by you are all available in VBRK & VBRP tables & refer to BSEG or other accounting Tables only for Accounting figures which may not be available in SD Tables.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for Reply G. Lakshmipathi & Jignesh Mehta,

Invoice Date : VBRK - FKDAT

Customer Name : VBRK - KUNRG

Invoice Number : VBRK- VBLEN

Description : VBRK -KNUMV ( I am not sure where we will that those Condition Type Descriptions)

Payment term Code : VBRK - ZTERM

Invoice Amount : VBRK -NETWR

FI Document : VBRK - BELNR

Debit : ?

Credit : ?

VAT 5 % : ?

CST 2 % : ?

please guide me based on the above if i am wrong please guide me and those i am not mentioned table and Field please provide those details as well as if i mentioned wrong table and fields please provide me

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can get the condition type description in the table T685T pass the KSCHL into this table and get the VTEXT

For conditions get the VBRK-KNUMV and pass this into table KONV-KNUMV , here you will get all the KSCHL

KBETR and KWERT

For Accounting doc you can get it from BKPF-BELNR pass the VBRK-VBELN into this table and get the BELNR.

Instead of Debit and credit in your report format incluse these coloumns

Processing Charges VAT CST TOTAL

10000 400 0 10400

So that you can get these values through your condition types for CST & VAT.

IF you want to go for debit & nCredit then in BSEG table you can get the Debit & Credit in SHKZG

where H= credit & S=debit

regards

Prashanth

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

As prashant told check that indicator for debit and credit. Now when you are asking for condition types and taxes you have to take these values from konv depending on invoice number and condition number(Knumv).Is suppose if you maintain the same condition type for 12.5 amd 2.5% then you have to consider percentage also. Jusy go through that table you will get an idea.if there is any issue please post.

Regards,

Madhu.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no standard TCode for this. Develop a zee report considering BSEG where almost all the fields indicated by you are there. If not, you can consider VBRK also.

G. Lakshmipathi