cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS_UNDEFINED_NAT_FUNCTION with IAC search help in ITS integrated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning

We patched our system last week, corrently our SAP_BASIS level is now SAPKB70023 (ECC6.00) (upgrade also the kernel level to the last) . We verified a error in our integrated ITS: from our custom ITS services we use the seachhelp functionality (searchhelp(~fieldname="XXXXXX")) , but from the patch upgrade we receive a error after pressing the searchhelp button on html page: "Error ITS_UNDEFINED_NAT_FUNCTION occured. P1=templates\iac\dm\searchhelp.html P2=d_makeButton P3=d_makeButton". I have already tried to release again the IAC service, but it didn't works. The note 1115979 is theoretically already applied with the patchs upgrade. The mobile services are not actived because but also activating them don't change the problem. Do you have any ideas? Thanks

Davide

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the name of the service that you are calling? And what are its GUI Congifuration parameter settings in SICF?

Did you republish your ITS services after applying the Support Pack?

See:

[How to check the publishing Date of an Internet Service |http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/HOME/HowtocheckthepublishingDateofanInternet+Service]

Former Member
0 Kudos

The calling service are many all are released and presents in SICF. The service which didn't work is the IAC service (imported from the old standalone ITS 3 years ago). I tried to insert him in SICF setting it like another service but it didn't work.

From what I saw from the error message is like it don't find the function d_makeButton which is present in the template "generator" of IAC service (theme DM), instruction "declare .... in "d_generator.html";"

Former Member
0 Kudos

The parameters of calling services are these

~TRANSACTION YITS052

~THEME 99

~WEBGUI_THEME sl

I republished them all; I did the same for IAC. IAC must be opened on SICF?

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No - you dont need to activate "IAC" in SICF.

Can you post more details of the error itself that is thrown?

Former Member
0 Kudos

A part the error message i posted, no additional info are present, the error html screen presentthe usual information of a ITS error from SAP without specific information about this error

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try the following. NB Backup the original file first

then insert this line:

include(~service="iac", ~language="", ~theme="dm",

~name="d_main_include.html", style=style);

into IAC/DM/SEARCHHELP.HTML template right after the first include

statement, it should look like this:

`include(~service="iac", ~language="", ~theme="dm",

~name="generator.html");

include(~service="iac", ~language="", ~theme="dm",

~name="d_main_include.html", style=style);`

republish this file, clear template cahce in SITPMON and cleat browser cache and then retest.

What are the results of this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes it is appears! You are great ! it appears graphically a little different from what I remember (but I don't use this function from much time so can be a mine impression). Can I know what this change do and why after the upgrade he stop to work well? Thanks.

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe the change occurred from WAS 700 Support Pack 20 onwards? Where you previously on a release lower than that?

Only note I found related to this was:

ITS Search help: ITS_UNDEFINED_NAT_FUNCTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

We applied 8 packages and now we are at the 23 as SAP_BASIS. I saw this note but theoretically I aspected it was already in the packages we imported. I tried also to verify the correction linked but it doesn't display nothing. How you see that the missing instruction was this one?

Answers (0)