Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commitment & Actual Cost for PO/PR not appearing on WBS

former_member613562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I have come across a scenario where i am not able to view any commitment/actual cost incurred by raising a PO through PR generation by my external activity against the WBS.

In my project i made an external activity where in Res./Purc. req. dropdown i selected as Never as I dont want to generate the PR for that activity and allocated component to the activity with the procurement type indicator as PEV - Planned independent requirements for WBS and generated the PR for all the components.

Now i convert those PR generated for the component into the PO, then the cost incurred on that PO is not appearing against the WBS in my report, though while generating the PO its already account assigned to that very WBS against which i wanted to see the cost. and even after doing a MIGO for the good it's still not appearing as a actual cost in the WBS report

Please help me out with this scenario.. Do i need to generated the PR for External Activity by selecting the dropdown Res./Purc. req. in the external activity itself.. if yes then what is the relevant of generating PR for the external activity and the PR generated does not even have a material assigned to it.

I look forwards to all the SAP Experts

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member613562
Participant
0 Kudos

Through Creating a Statistical Cost Element 90 Type for Raw Materials.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simon,

Please review note 152571 carefully.

I have outlined the following steps which I feel should

fix the inconsistencies you are currently experiencing.

1) Please run report RKANBU01 for the incorrect projects in question.

This will update any incorrect commitments. Further details can

be found in the note above.

2) After running the reports above, please run report RKACOR04

as this will correct any problems between the line item tables

and the total record tables.

3) After running the above reports, please run transaction CJEN

for all the projects as this is very important so that the

database gets updated.

4) Finally run report CJBN which rebuilds the availability control for

each project.

Best regards,

Enrique

stheurkar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check in transaction OKKP commitment mgmt. is active or not. if not then this should be activated, then you can view the commitments. this is to be done by fico consultant.

Regards,

Sandeep

former_member613562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep

I checked the transaction OKKP, its already activated

still i am not able to see the cost

is it related to Res./Purc. req. dropdown in external activity where i have selected Never for PR for external activity and generated Purchase requisition for the components or something else

I look forward for help

Regards

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simon,

Try with this program "RKANBU01".

Thanks,

Rau

former_member613562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

how do i run RKANBU01 this.

Do i need to maintain statistical key figure in progress

I look forward for your help

former_member613562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I maintained the value category and assigned the cost elements to it but still i am not able to see the actual cost in my standard reports

anybody who can help me out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked any cost element report like S_ALR_87013542. what message does these reports give on execution based on your selection critiria.

Regards,

Harsh.

former_member613562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Harsh

I have Run that report it runs fine but it dosn't show any cost incurred against the WBS for which i raised the PO against it.

Since its a Value Stock therefore i even maintained the Valuated Category for Materials and assigned the cost element group to it.

Anything else i need to do.

Thanks and Regards

Simon Walter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to do GR/GI and see if actuals get booked or not.

Also try direct FI posting to WBSE to see if actuals are seen in reports or not.

Try and revert.

Regards,

Harsh.

pradeep_mahamuni
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Simon,

Please check from your FI consultatn that for invery GL and consumption GL respective cost elements are in place.

All PS reports are cost elements base reports if cost elements are created for the respective GL then you will get values in your PS reports.

Also check OBYC setting are maintain for the inventory postin / stock and consumption.

regards,