cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Verb Tampring issue in CTC'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Now I need to fix the issue 'Verb Tampring issue in CTC', I download the support package 'SP10 for LIFECYCLE MGMT TOOLS 7.00' as my SP level and release. But after I uncompressed the package I cann't find the file 'web.xml' and folder'WEB-INF', could you tell me the file path or any reson ?

Thanks & Best Regards,

Michael

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check and select the SCA relevant for your SP level and release and Extract the [DCNAME].sda from the LMTOOLS.SCA

Open the archive of the [DCNAME].sda and Open the [DCNAME]_lib.war entry after that it will be showing one folder like Open [DC_NAME]_web.war.

Now open the WEB-INF folder, here you can Extract the web.xml entry on your file system.

For more information , please see that link,

http://scnblogs.techweb.com.cn/sapsnow/archives/tag/ctc-1589525-verb-tampering

Regards

Thomas

Edited by: thomas_raja on Aug 31, 2011 9:58 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>

>

> Please check and select the SCA relevant for your SP level and release and Extract the [DCNAME].sda from the LMTOOLS.SCA

>

> Open the archive of the [DCNAME].sda and Open the [DCNAME]_lib.war entry after that it will be showing one folder like Open [DC_NAME]_web.war.

>

> Now open the WEB-INF folder, here you can Extract the web.xml entry on your file system.

>

>

> For more information , please see that link,

>

> http://scnblogs.techweb.com.cn/sapsnow/archives/tag/ctc-1589525-verb-tampering

>

>

>

> Regards

> Thomas

>

> Edited by: thomas_raja on Aug 31, 2011 9:58 AM

Thanks for your reply, but I could not find the "DCNAME'_lib.war file , and how to open 'DCNAME'.sda file ?

After I uncompress the file 'LMTOOLS10_0-10003486.zip', I only could find the folder 'BUILDARCHIVES' & 'DEPLOYARCHIVES' & 'META-INF' , I still could not fine ....war file.

Thanks & Best regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Please check sap.comtclmctcconfsstartup_appweb_compdcia.zip under WAR file is there.

sap.comtclmctcconfs~startup_app.ear under the directory will be show in that web.war file as

sap.comtclmctcconfsstartup_appweb.war check with that then Let me know

Regards

Thomas