cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material description is not copying into resource related billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

i have a material abc with description specify local accesories .i have created service order with abc material with 3 line items all with same material. i had selelcted the material entered into puchasing tab and changed the material description in field vendor material and changed i description to xxx for first line item ,yyy for second line item.zzz to third line item,after releasing the service order i saved the order.but in the print preview it showing the description for all three materils as abc.

i had created resource related billing with dp90 after saving the rrb material description is showing as xxx for all the 3 line items.

my client requirement

1.service order : for 3 line items it should show xxx,yyy,zzz in print preview

2.RRB: for 3 line items it should show material description as xxx,yyy,zzz

can you please suggest how to proceed on this

Regards

venkatramana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatramana,

If this is only issue with print preview then you can do like this. If you are using print preview then it is picking from material master description ( maktx field).If you want different descriptions as you abap people to check where the vendor material master description stored.From there they can easily pick and that will be displayed on print.You have to develop a custom form for this.Check this and post if there is nay help need.

Regards,

Madhu.