cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print multiple pages using adobe form (each record info in single page)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have a requirement of printing multiple pages using adobe form. Here is the scenario given below.

I have an internal table which contains multiple records. When i print adobe form, currently it displays all records information in single page but our requirement is to print each record information in single page.

Thanks in advance.

Rajesh Badita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the conditional break is not functioning properly, this is most likely due to the error in the automated code (either javascript or formcalc) in case of a nested table!

The automated code takes only the subform and field in account, but not the subforms in between.

Eg.: change (...)subform1.field1.rawValue into (...)subform1.subform2.field1.rawValue)

Mehmet Metin

rakesh_m2
Contributor
0 Kudos

You can check how to do condition break in adobe life cycle designer help. Make sure that you put conditional break in formcalc, some times javascript wont work.

rakesh_m2
Contributor
0 Kudos

You can check how to do condition break in adobe life cycle designer help. Make sure that you put conditional break in formcalc, some times javascript wont work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you need to force a page break between each row.

select your table and go to the Object ->Pagination tab. There you will find Conditional Breaks - you need to compare the previous row to the current row. If <> then force the break.