cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to generate the spool from transaction cv02n .Kindly help,urgent..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL,

I have a problem in transaction CV02N. Actually i am an ABAPER, but i need some help of PP Guys.

The requirement is as follows:-

The client says that they have uploaded a '.PS' file into the transaction cv02n.Here in the first screen they give doc, doc type,doc part, doc version. when clicked on enter it take us to second screen , where they enter the '.PS' file path under 'originals' , in the tab 'document data'. Later they goto transaction CO01 and release an order at the operation level and save it.

Then it generates a spool. Now if we goto SP01 and check the spool with the number generated during saving CO01. We will be getting the scripts and the '.PS' file separately in a different spool in the production system in 4.6. But in my new upgraded system(6.0), i am not able to view the '.PS' file in the output spool.It seems to me that, it is not getting generated. Pls suggest me, as it is a very urgent issue. Need to close it by today at 1.00pm.

Regards,

Manasa.S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear friend,

there would be several reasons for that.

first, check out your Output Device (your user in SU01) - goto to tab Defaults and look at Spool Control.

did you tick the 'output immediately' checkbox?

Fix it if nessesary. Just in case run SPAD to check out your device.

second, check out the 'output' config for Document Management (because you use t-code CV02N).

also make sure that relevant output condition exists.

third, ask someone to do the same - another user with another output device. does he/she have the same problem?

and the last, try to find out the functional guy or documentation.

also ask your basis guy regarding the lost transports or any other issues...

do not worry, life is good.

good luck!