cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BADI/Exit for VF01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are migrating our code from 4.6 to ECC 6.0 SP05. In our older version we had implementation of BADI SD_CIN_LV60AU02 method EXCISE_INVOICE_CREATE. However this is US impl and nothing to do with CIN version.

This impl was used on save of SD Invoice, to store the details in Z table & further processing. Also this BADI had Multiple use flag checked.Now with ECC 6.0, not only SAP has removed this flag ^& made single use, but also put his own imp.

While transporting to ECC 6.0 we got below error

Post-import method AFTER_IMP_NROB started for NROB L, date and time: 20110826163849 Post-import method AFTER_IMP_SXCI started for SXCI L, date and time: 20110826163849 Multiple active implementations for definition SD_CIN_LV60AU02

My Question is How to solve this issue as our BADI imp is important for our project. Also is there any alternative.

I tried looking at user exit SDVFX010. This is called but does not have VBAK & have only VBRP. Also BTE 1120 , i am not sure. Can you please suggest, how to insert the data into Z table after the SD invoice is creating in VF01.

Thanks for your time

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harry,

We could be able to help you if you share your requirement.

From what I understood, please check user exit RV60AFZC, form USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP.

Regards

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the message. My requirement is to create another Z document while posting the invoice. For this we already have FM and the user exit should give VBRK, VBRP, VBPA, KOMV, and com code data .

With this i should be able to create my doc. Earlier we used the BADI 'SD_CIN_LV60AU02' which has all the above.

Now in ECC 6.0 , EHP 05, sap has removed the flag of multiple use & created own imp of this BADI, making our Imp irrelevant

Hence this is giving Error.

We can do something in ECC like enhancement spot & all this but trying to explore if anything can be done in 4.6 itself.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the user exit I mentioned.am sure VBAK/VBAP/VBRK/VBRP and VBPA are available.

And for pricing communication data I think even TKOMP is available..pls just put a breakpoint in this form and try.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the user exit I mentioned.am sure VBAK/VBAP/VBRK/VBRP and VBPA are available.

And for pricing communication data I think even TKOMP is available..pls just put a breakpoint in this form and try.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked & found this

PERFORM VBRK_VBRP_FUELLEN_AUS_XKOMFKGN

USING XKOFMKGN

changing VBRK VBRP

This only used VBRK & VBRP. I am also looking for VBPA & KOMV.

Please advice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

please check user exit RV60AFZC, form USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP.

Also if you've the document number, you can always write a query to fetch data from VBPA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Raghu for being with me.

I tried the debugging & found that although VBRK is being shown but not VBPA.

Also not sure if this exit is called after Save or before. If it is after than i can read from VBPA but it is before then might be issue.

Please suggest.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, check user exit RV60AFZZ, FORM USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP you've access to VBAK/VBAP/VBRK/VBRP and tkomp and VBPA.

Edited by: Rags on Sep 1, 2011 2:07 PM