cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality Operation confirmation only for specific grid Values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When I am doing in process inspection for a specific routing for say the 0040th operation, upon confirmation I would like to confirm only part quatities for a specific grid value alone. But there are certain issues as follows:

1. When I am specifying the grid values, the same is not automatically copied to the yield quantitites field for confirmation. Moreover the system does not even propose what is the quantity to be confirmed. so the user has to remember and feed in the quantities.

2. When I am trying to save the partial quantites as per the grid system is automatically raising a partial lot. Why is system doing so? I am not able to figure out why?

Any suggestions on this is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Aji Kurian Mani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aji Kurian Mani,

I am not so sure which transaction code you are using for confirmation. If at all you are willing to perform this through QA32 its feasible.

1. All you need to do is maintain inspection point at header level in routing

2. At operation level double click on control key. Scroll down up to quality management view.

3. There in confirmation menu choose valuation and confirmation.

4. You may try using different combinations there as a result of which when you valuate the results for inspection point, system throws a window to input yield and scrap.

Regards,

Anand Rao

Edited by: Anand Rao on Aug 31, 2011 11:49 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I understand the same but the problem is, how do I save the confirmation for specific grid values in QA32 or QE51N? I am using AFS material here. The problem is even though I confirm certain grid values in QA32 the same is not reflected when I confirm the next operation . Why is this happening? If this happens the production person will never know which grid value and what quantity has been approved by the quality person in CO11N. Any suggesition will be very helpful.

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

As I understand, grid value is the quantity that you would like to confirm, and 03 inspection lots are stock irrelevant. As per my understanding the effects of result recording whether you do through QA32 or QE51N are same.

Can you please just verify after valuating the results, whether system is prompting you to put yield and scrap quantities? If yes ensure that the confirmations are done using COOIS. Choose list as confirmations while executing COOIS.

Regards,

Anand

Edited by: Anand Rao on Sep 2, 2011 9:29 PM

Are you using partial lot concept here?