cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove sales orders from VL10A

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

I had an issue from production system. Few orders are already delivery and accounting completed, still those orders are being displayed in VL10A. I have checked those orders and there are not schedule lines due for shipping. Sales order/delivery/invoice shows completed in the document flow.

For the timebeing i have given workaround solution to exclude those orders from selection screen in VL10A.

Could you suggest the permanent solution not to display those orders in VL10A, which are already shipped and no due for shipping.

Thanks in advance and waiting for your suggestion.

Regards,

Vamsi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vamsi,

Can you check if table VBUK table shows the right status for the orders? if not, run program SDVBUK00.

If yes, then you need to reorganize the delivery due list.

Pls check oss notes: 1060021,1101745 then 1116771.

Regards,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Raghu,

Thanks for your inputs of the program, but it has no options to choose.

Analysis:

This could have happened due to Inconsistency in delivery due index tables.

I referred OSS Notes: 128947 & 178328, executing the reorganizing program u201CRVV05IVBu201D for the problematic sales orders to remove inconsistency.

Please ensure to execute the report with proper selections in the initial screen even online i.e on business hours..

Hope this would help to anyone in future.

Regards,

Vamsi.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moderator Message

Vamsi. As Jignesh Mehta says, you have recently closed many messages. Please note that the comment field is not mandatory. If you don't have anything useful to add, then please do not put anything in the comment field when you close a message.

As a result of leaving a comment "done", "answered" etc. your OLD posts have risen to the top of the forums, hiding newer messages.

matt

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vamsi,

Request you to close your thread within reasonable time.

Just because today you wanted to post a new Thread, you have closed your 3 / 4 year old threads by marking them 'Solved".

Please dont do this is future & do close your thread on time...

Hope this clarifies,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jignesh Mehta,

I am very sorry for that. For the last few years I was into CRM and last month came back to SD module. That was the reason I could not close the old ones on time and I have closed today for this question and came to know about it.

I am sure it will not be repeated in future. Kindly allow to reply to this current thread. I respect SDN forum and terms & conditions.

Regards,

Vamsi.

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any batches in that.

Regards,

Madhu.

Edited by: madhurao123 on Aug 31, 2011 7:43 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

NO batches... Document flow of those orders are showing "Completed" at SO/Delivery/PGI/Invoice/Accounging document also cleared still those orders are displayed in VL10A though there no items due for delivery.

Regards,

Vamsi.

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vamsi,

Can you check Tcode:vl04.Even i faced the same problem because of batches a long back.There is a indicator in table for completed orders then it wont display.

Regards,

Madhu.