cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP error 500: Internal server error: In OAC0 tcode - CS Admin button.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In our ecc system, when I go to OAC0 TCode and click the button CS Admin, it does open the page "Content Server administration" but on the bottom bar I always see error "HTTP error 500: Internal server error".

I want to know if this is normal. We have setup archiving a few years back.

The Archive database is Filenet system and using websphere web server.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check if your archive server is up running. If yes, then check the content repository connection.. if it is not connected then you have to fix to up-run the archive server.

If connection is ok, then send the cont rep certificate.. since it was long back you have checked on archive server & there could be many times refresh in your system.

Hope this could help.

-Thanks,

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks you But ys, the backend archive server (in this case Filenet along with Websphere) is up and running all the time.

How do I check content repository connection?? is it in OAC0? If yes then we did it and it works fine.

We have also resent the certificate from OAC0 and it got imported at their end too. Yes our SAP system got refreshed but after that we created new entry in strustsso2 and exchanged the certificate. But till date I have always seen HTTP 500 on the "Content Server administration", enen on production server. Not sure if this is normal.

Apart from this, on non production systems we are unable to perform any kind of archiving too. We get HTTP500 whenever we run a Store Job.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Having error in "Content Server administration" is normal behavior since you are not using SAP content server instead you are using external party archive server.

Regarding non production system - Is your non-prod sys is registered in archive server & Feedback user is created to have communications?

If not then you have to perform the connectivity bt the systems and then do a test connection check from the archive server.

Hope this will resolve your issue.

-Thanks,

Ajay

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Panwar,

Problem with your HTTP location, please check it again. Its a standard error.

Thanks,

Tarun.