Did you mean: 

LT04 to be called after Goods issue document created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Need your expert advice.

background:

User is created Order and doing goods issue,

At the time goods issue, a TR is getting created with movement type of 319 instead of 261 (due to supplying area configuration).

In normal cases when we create GI document, system will automatically re-route to LT06 for transfer order creation.

Is it possible to take to LT04 transaction when TR with 319 getting created).

I hope i am clear.. let me know if there is any possibility.

Thanks in advance,

Naga Mohan Kummara

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If TO creation is called in foreground when a material document is created, then the system will automatically call LT06 and not LT04. A modification would have to be added to change the call to a different transaction. Why do you need LT04 called instead of LT06?

Regards,

Sinéad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

TR getting for 319 movement type instead of 261 movement type.

Due to which LT06 is not allowing me to create transfer order for the material document.

SO i need to create transfer order with reference to TR instead of Mat doc.

is there any way we cna automate the process.. ( like user can continue step by step process like lt06).

Edited by: Naga Mohan Kummara on Aug 30, 2011 4:27 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm guessing you want to use movement type 319, correct? Do you get an error with LT06? If you do, what is the error that is issued?

Regards,

Sinéad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am getting following error message. if i try manually from Lt06

You have not selected any data for the material document

Message no. L2 030

Edited by: Naga Mohan Kummara on Aug 31, 2011 3:44 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Normally this error means the item has already been posted to WM so I guess here, you cannot process the TR either in LT04. Can you check the line item on the material document. In here you should be able to see the relevant WM details. So if it posted directly to WM, you should see the warehouse, storage type and storage bin. If a TR or PCN were also generated, this document should also be listed at line item level on the material document. If a TR or PCN are available, check them directly in LB03/LU03 to see if they are closed or pending completion.

Regards,

Sinéad