cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding a bitmap used in scrip / smart forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Could You help me pls with finding a stored bitmap used in forms?

The script and smart form also refers to a bitmap - in a script footer there is a standard text, which I could find in So10, this ADRS text refers to a bitmap.

In TST system I could check there is a different bitmap could be seen as in PRD system.

Could any of You pls help me to understand this, and navigate me how to syncronise TST and PRD system?

Thanks in advance

Answers will be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is not possible besides manually searching through all your forms, may it be SAP-SCRIPT or SMARTFORMS.

Sure you got the information of your form stored in STXH/STXL, but STXL (where the details are in) is a cluster table so you wont be able to throw a select on detail level.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To synchronise bitmap images ion TST PRD etc., upload the images in to individual systems(TST PRD etc.,) with same names.

Hope this helps.

BR

Dep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thank You for answering - in principal, yes, this is helpful: but where to upload to? Where does the bitmap stored, how can I upload a new one?

Br

koolspy_ultimate
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi to upload new image into sap please use the tcode smw0 (zero).

If you want clear explanation just open new sap session and in menu bar navigate to extras and select administration information ( you can find the detailed procedure).

to upload or download images just use tcode SE78.

thanks n regards,

kool.