Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Memory Refresh & Field symbol behaviour

Hello,

My issue was to make address number, city & postal code mandatory while creating PO in Delivery Address.

I used the exit ZXM06U032 & Badi ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST->CHECK method to implement the changes. The changes were working fine & after moving to production system we are facing issues like the error is thrown unnecessarily to update city, Postal code & address number when we are in any other tab instead of Delivery address tab. If we enter into Delivery address tab the error goes off. Other issue is in lower systems like quality, development & proto systems the required error is not thrown for the first time when we create the PO but it does when we exit from the transaction & try creating the PO again.

We have used Field symbol & export/import of memory among these User EXit & BADI. Please help us to fix this.

We are reaching out to you is because the above explained scenarios are caused only for some PO's, for some PO's the error is thrown in the first attempt itself while creating PO. These two test data do not vary in functionality. This is the confusion as to why the issue is only for some PO's not for all. If you need more info regarding the code please do let me know. Else please suggest to rectify.

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question