cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CLM Contract phase not getting updated

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I have created a contract in CLM from master agreement and now when am trying to change the phase of the contract from 'waiting for executed approval' to 'executed' the system shows a message that the contract is locked by the system.

Alos please let mw know if there is any dependecny on the phase of the master agreement for the contract phase to be changed to executed.

Thanks

Venky

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a question about check in and check out, Is there some way to unblock check in and check out when the WF is in process?

I would really appreciate because is a big issue that I have.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venky,

It appears that there is a workflow defintion attached to the 'Wating for Executed Approval' phase in your system. The contract can only move fwd to another phase when it approved/rejected by the approvers assigned by the workflow defintions.

You should get in touch with the technical team that has developed this workflow for more details on approvers.

Thanks

Devesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devesh,

Thanks a lot for the quick response.Please let me know in case we can creat a new workdlow for contracts and resolve the issue pls.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venky,

If you do not need any approvals, i.e., if you do not need the workflow you can simply remove it from the phase configuration. Go to the corresponding phase definiton from Setup, select the 'Waiting For Executive Approval' phase and edit it. Against the Workflow Definition field, select None in the picker.

This should work assuming that you are making changes to the correct phase confgiurations.

Thanks

Devesh