Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display Bill List Blank

dheerendar_jain
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

When i was working on "make-to-order procuction w/o variant configuration" i found empty screen when i clicked on Display Bill List during creation of Order Related Invoice. I went through below process

First I created Quotaion and with reference to quotation I created a sales order after that i assigned credit limit of Rs.50000 to the customer through Credit Management Process. Then i tried to create an of an order related to send the customer from the Transaction Code "VF04". In the " VF04" at "Maintain Billing Due List Screen" I entered sales orgn, dist chnl, division, shippping point and customer (Sold to Party) and I kept rest of the fields blank. After that I clicked on "Display Bill List (F8)" and i found no details on the screen except header tab information. Kindly help me to resolve this solutin.

Thanks and Regards

M.Dheerendar Jain

Edited by: DHEERENDARJAIN on Aug 30, 2011 10:09 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Kindly check in VF04 did u check the Field "Order related" below the Documents to be selected Tab

and also make sure that your item category T-Code VOV7 billing relevance Should be "B"

Check and Revert

Regards,

Prasanna

dheerendar_jain
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Prassanna

Thank u very much for ur valuable answer

Yes i seleted the chek box order related billing at VF04 and In which ITEM Category i need to check Billing Relavance must be "B". Means in REN. BVN etc...

Thanks and Regards

M.Dheerendar Jain

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

what Item category your going to create Order related those item category

Regards,

Prasanna

dheerendar_jain
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes i made changes in Billing Relavance for the Item Categories TAB and TAN. But still I am facing the same problem.

Thanks and Regards

M.Dheerendar Jain

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Kindly check with out entering the data , just remove the data and date also , select the field Order related and click on "Display Billing list "

Check and Revert

Regards,

Prasanna

dheerendar_jain
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes checked display bill list with empty data, i got the list but in that there is no data of my required sales org, ship to party and shipping point. What would be the reason.

Thanks and Regards

M.Dheerendar Jain

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

u mean to say that you are able to see the list but you couldn't able to see those fields if my assumption is correct

click on the Set filter (Control +Shift +F2) and select what are the fields you want

i am wrong please tell me exactly what do required

Check and revert

Regards,

Prasanna

dheerendar_jain
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pransanna

There is no data of my required Sold to party, Sales orgn, shipping point, etc...... in that list. i can able to see other co code sales org, sold to party etc..... To make u understand in more clear I didnot find data of my sales org "MCS1", Sold To Party "20004" and Shipping Point "MCSP". I hope u understand or pls let me know still u did not understand.

I am also apologize with u for taking ur more time in resolving this issure

Thanks and Regards

M.Dheerendar Jain

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Kindly check first in the open Sale orders list T-Code VA05 with those combinations .

After changing the configuration please try to check with new cycle and let me know

Regards,

Prasanna

dheerendar_jain
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

What are the configuration i need to change in Sales Order " VA05". I could able to all those required field in VA05

Thanks and Regards

M.Dheerendar Jain

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. first check in VA05 with those combination whether Sale orders are there or not

2. And also you done the changes in item category billing relevance field so my suggestion is kindly check with new cycle

Regards,

Prasanna

dheerendar_jain
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes sales order is there for that. But I am very sorry i did not understand about new cycle? What is the procedure for that

Thanks and Regards

M.Dheerendar Jain

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

New Cycle means Create a Sale order , Create Billing Through VF04 and Create Delivery

I hope you understand

check and Revert

Regards,

Prasanna

dheerendar_jain
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi.......

I have done the new cycle still I am facing the same Problem

thanks and regards

M.Dheerendar Jain

Answers (0)