Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unzip the .zip file which contains more than 1 file

anurag_sinha3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a proxy to HTTP synchronous scenario .

ABAP proxy is sending the request to HTTP.

In response HTTP is sending the .zip (.zip may contain more than 1 file )to Xi.

Now Xi wil unzip all the files contain in one .zip and send them one by one to ECC ( same no. of messages to be generated i.e no of files = no of messages ).

As both adapter are on ABAP stack so no payload zip bean can be used for this

Please suggest me how to proceed for this scenario.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anurag,

As you mentioned, since both the adapters are in ABAP stack you can't use the java beans(payload zip bean). I suggest you to use SOAP adapter instead of HTTP adapter. Both server same purpose but HTTP adapter sends the HTTP message body and SOAP adapter sends both HTTP message body and header.

So to get same result as of HTTP adapter, Configure the SOAP receiver adapter with 'DO Not include SOAP Envelope' condition then SOAP adapter would onlyu send HTTP body. Once you done this configuration, you can use payload zip bean to unzip the files as SOAP adater is build in Java code, you can use any java bean. This will full fill your requirement.

Regards,

RK

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Now Xi wil unzip all the files contain in one .zip and send them one by one to ECC ( same no. of messages to be generated i.e no of files = no of messages ).

This is not possible. In a sync scenario, you can have only one response message.

Why you do not pass the zip file to ECC and unzip it inside the ABAP program which calls the proxy?