cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUP connect and subscribe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I am working on a native application on Objective C which needs few optimization.

When he application is suspended and reloaded again it connects to SUP by repeating following steps

1. creating synchronization profile

2. create database and back ground synchronization

3. start client

4. login and subscribe

but since it's already subscribed to server package, I believe few steps can be optimized. I tried running beginSynchronize method after checking subscription but it gave me a persistence exception. Please help me optimizing it.

thanks..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sujith_prathap
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

Why don't you store your data temporarily in User Defaults temporarily and commit the data when the app is reloaded?

Best Regards,

Sujith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rakesh ra,

Re-install SUP with latest version. Not it works. Give it a try and then let me know.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think your biggest problem is that you recreate the database, which means you start an initial sync every time. There is no need to do that.

Regards

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply Peter. I am not creating database repeatedly. On debugging I found out that setting personalization keys is most costly operation (load parameter is mapped to pers. key) but strangely back end function modules are called multiple times which is difficult to understand.

Regards,

victor