cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard text style not reflecting in Smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We are maintaining few stanadard texts in SO10. We have to show certain part of the standard text as underline. For which I have created a custom style in se72 used the same in SO10.

But the problem is when I call it in my Smartform the style assigned to the standard text is not appearing instead the default paragraph style given in the Smartform is appearing.

Kindly help.

Murthy.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create the needed paragraph formats not in standard style but in the smartstyle which is assigned to your smartforms.

Or if you want to use it in SAP-SCRIPT, create the according paragraph and character formats in your SAP_SCRIPT and all will be like you expect it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not able to view the created Smartstyle in SO10. Is there any thing I missed.

Regards,

Murthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont really get that last question of yours.

SO10 is the transaction for viewing standard texts. to view and maintain smartstyles the transaction SMARTFORMS is the way to go.

I´d recommend following:

goto TA SMARTFORMS, top radio button checked.

Then type in your smartform, and press F7. now double click on form attributes under the main node global settings.

Now click the tab output options.

right beneath the description "Style" you can find your according STYLE which is assigned to that smartform.

now copy that into clipboard and goto TA SMARTFORMS again,. now check second radio button from top, and copy your smartstyle from clipboard to according field. Click on change/maintain and create the paragraph formats/character formats you have used in your standard text.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi

you can create style in smart styles and assign it to the Include text of your smartform in the standard Paragraph Tab assign the Paragraph format that you created in smart style. and in the SO10 give * in the left side box.

Hope this solves your Problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Florian and Vishnu,

Thank You ver much for the prompt responses.

My concern was to get a part of standard text as Underline. For which I enclosed the that perticular text between the Character type I created in Smartstyle for Underline and it worked. I see that setting the Paragraph type as default is important.

Warm Regards,

Murthy