cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to open messages in SXMB_MONI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am unable to open the messages in SXMB_MONI. Hence not able to identify the detailed description of the error.

Is there any way to resolve this problem or is there any other option to get the error.

If I put the cursor on the flag it shows me the error category like:

com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException thrown during application mapping om/sap/xi/tf/_MM_Goodsmovement_Others_: RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio~

But this not sufficient enough to identify the field and actual problem with the message.

Also I tried to find the tables which stores the message details. I got SXMSPERROR but it stores only the error category and not the detailed description.

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

You mention that you get a timeout error when opening the messages. Most likely you will need to apply the note #1020260 Delivering Oracle statistics. Do you have an Oracle DB and do you get a TIME_OUT dump in trx ST22? If yes, this is the note for you.

Regards

Mark

monika_eggers
Active Participant
0 Kudos

> I am unable to open the messages in SXMB_MONI.

> If I put the cursor on the flag it shows me the error category

Two things, just to make sure:

- You are not trying to open the message by double-clicking on the flag, right? Double-click some place else, but not on the flag and not on any field that is underlined (e.g. the end time is underlined - don't double-click there).

- Maybe you accidentally blocked the display with the new security feature, as the default setting is "deny": Click the Customize Local Layout button or Press Alt+F12 -> Options -> Security -> Security Settings ... try setting the Status to "Disabled". Or check the list for SAP GUI Deny entries and delete them.

former_member192238
Participant
0 Kudos

Try to take the payload from communication channel monitoring in RWB and put the same in message mapping test tab it will help u to trace the error

Regards

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am actually using UDF which is detecting the error at runtime and throws error message accordingly.

So if I am right, testing the same in test tab in IR will not work in this case.

monicabhosale
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Rumi,

If you are not able to open error message in SXMB_MONI then there is one option Error Information..please check with that..if this also ot working then do one thing.

Go to RWB find your failed message in IE then open that message find the payload of this message in RWB then process this message in message mapping test option there you will get the error message of mapping trasnformation ...in error detail you will get exact cause of message-mapping transfomarmation error.

I hope this will help you.

Monica

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone foryour prompt replies.

Actually when I double click the message in SXMB_MONI, the screen doesnt open and gives the time out error.

So neither I am able to download the payload nor able to view the error message,trace, or any other pipeline steps.

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you processing huge file?

Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

No.....None of the messages in Moni getting opened...

But the same is fine in Dev environment...

monicabhosale
Active Participant
0 Kudos

you can take payload from Rumtime workbanch also..had you tried that?

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you are not able to view the message then it may be related to the authorizations that you have (/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2006/01/02/xi-sxmbmoni--controlling-access-to-message-display). once you have the roles then you can go to the Trace section and check for more details on the error message like which node went into error (provided you have Trace level at 2/ 3).

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you able to open the payload atleast by double clicking the first column? If you are able to open the payload then try to test the payload in test tab in message mapping then you would be able to figure out the problem....

Thanks,

Naveen